Update: We’ve discovered some things we would like to add before we release this version, so we will postpone if a few days. More specifically, there is a bug (feature according to Microsoft) that may stop the music repeating in NoDo updated devices. Also, since more than a few people seem to struggle with concrete platforms, we will try to help you a little bit with that:)
Available in a few days. As always. Enjoy!
- Reduced special power recharge time by 25%
- Keras now uses his power automatically if needed and available
- Ability to see when high scores were achieved (which were achieved last month, last week or last day)
- Small tweaks here and thereupdate:
- Music not repeating in NoDo devices fixed
- Concrete platforms now break when hit once.
- Concrete platforms deployment algorithm was tweaked to ease things.
- Fixed a few VortexLink bugs
- Fixed Game Over screen skipping
Also, don’t forget that MonsterUp weekend sale starts tonight, at 00:00am CET!